We are excited to announce our $2000 scholarship contest for undergraduate and postgraduate students. The $2000 prize money will be awarded to one student who will win the contest.
Not many people understand what medical students have to deal with. From the very struggle to get into school successfully to that of surviving as a student and finally graduating and getting matched, it goes on and on.
From the very beginning, it can be devastating not to be able to afford the college fees. That’s why we gladly announce this opportunity, knowing just how far it can go to help a student out. Our scholarship initiative at ResidencyPositions is a gesture aimed at extending a helping hand to one lucky student.
We realized that sitting back to pity students is not necessarily going to lead anywhere good. Talk is cheap and it takes real concern to stand up and lend a helping hand.
From day one, we have been concerned about medical students across the country and about how we can contribute our quota to the cause. So, here it is in the form of a scholarship.
The ResidencyPositions Scholarship Initiative is not for everyone, it’s for the one. We are looking to assist a strong student who has very clearly set goals of excelling as a medical student.
If you are somewhat unsure of your dreams to be a qualified medical doctor, then this opportunity may not be for you. We are looking to be a part of the success story of that one student with extraordinary focus.
Regardless of background, we are believers in the fact that everyone should have the opportunity to pursue their dreams of higher education. Whether as an undergraduate or a postgraduate student, you should never have to stop your education if you don’t want to.
This scholarship is for anyone enrolled in a medical institution (proof must be provided to this effect). If you believe that this fund can assist you with your dreams, then, by all means, we invite you to enter and send in your application following the guidelines that are explained below.
- Accepted by or currently attending an accredited college for a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in the United States.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (or the equivalent).
- A proof of enrolment in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course is required.
How to Apply
- Write an essay on the topic “How are local hospitals handling the COVID-19 surge?”
- You must send your essay to us on or before July 31st, 2021.
- You can send your essay (in MS Word format only) by email to [email protected]
- Don’t forget to mention your name, email, and phone number in your application.
- You are also required to mention your college/university details in your application.
- Only essay that will be unique and creative will be considered for the contest.
- The winner will be contacted via e-mail and must respond within 5 days in order to accept the reward. If no response is received within that time frame, another winner will be selected to receive the award instead.
- Only essays that will be received on and before the deadline will be considered for the contest.
- The essays will be judged on the many parameters. Some of them are: uniqueness, creativity, thoughtfulness, value of the information provided, grammar and style etc.
- The winner will be announced on August 10th, 2021.